Basketball Athletic Personality Profiles
CLs- Michael Jordan, John Stockton, Kobe Bryant, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Chris Paul
-CLs tend to live in the present, set very high standards and they are fiercely competitive and take losses very personally.
CEs- Tim Duncan, Spud Webb, Clyde Drexler, George Gervin, Dwayne Wade
-CEs tend to be lead more by example than words and hard work and commitment comes in an understated fashion.
PLs- Robert Parrish, Dikembe Mutombo, Mark Eaton, Danny Ainge
-PLs tend to be described as 'over-achievers' and 'gritty players' who just get the job done and also love creativity and synergy.
PEs- Dominique Wilkins, Grant Hill, Allen Iverson, LeBron James
-PEs tend to have great hands, great hand-eye coordination, and explosive speed which makes basketball a natural sport for them.
-PAS profiling will help teams:
- Define 'Chemistry'
- Know each player's physical manifestations of stress
- Develop personal plans so players can overcome their natural reactions to stress
- Put players in the right positions to be successful
- Understand each players decisions making style
- Know motivational keys and learning styles for your team
-Discovering your personality profile will help you become a better individual player as well as the best team player.
-Discover your personal profile today!